Saturday, October 22, 2016

Valley of the Shadow of Death?

Psalm 23:4  (King James Version)

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Right.  I believe that.

But,
  • I will keep handguns in my home and vehicles.
  • I will get a concealed handgun and a carry permit.
  • I will put deadbolts on my door and lock them each night.
  • I will lock my car.
  • I will install an alarm system.
  • I will carry pepper spray in my purse.
  • I will get all the recommended vaccinations and flu shots
  • I will avoid certain areas of town after dark.
  • I will support deportation and block immigration of people I think are bad.


But,

Psalm 18:2 (King James Version)

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Poppycock and balderdash.


No comments:

Post a Comment